The Nintendo GameCube was definitely a beloved among fans. This is because GameCube included a variety of unique game titles such as The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4, The Prince of Persia; Sands of time, F-Zero GX and a ton of others. The older consoles are no being supported by the new generation, and it’s becoming more difficult to play older games nearly twenty years later. With technological improvements however, you can still use an emulator to play GameCube Games on your Android devices as well as your PC. In this article, I’ll explain how you can do this.
Although there are many emulators for PCs, only one emulator can be used to play these games on an Android device. The emulator is known as the Dolphin Emulator. It has been available since 2003 but can only be used on Windows, Linux and Mac. But, there was some good news for Android users in 2013 in 2013, when Dolphin Emulator was made available.by link gc roms website Dolphin emulator was named the most popular choice for gamers who wish to play GameCube games on their handheld devices.
While it’s still in beta, Dolphin Emulator Android for Android is still available for download through the Google Play Store. It is vital that you legally purchase the program for your Android devices. This means that you’ll either need to manually fetch ISO files, or download GameCube ISOs in order to use them with the appropriate emulator. While Dolphin is the most popular Android emulator, there are some issues. Some users complain about the compatibility issues with specific Android devices as well as limitations on the games that they can play. However, it is worth trying when you are able to ignore these problems. Here are the steps you need to follow to play GameCube applications on Android.
Step 1: Install the Dolphin Emulator app from the Google Play Store
- Utilize the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone
- Go to the search bar and type in “dolphin emulator application” and then click on it to install;
- Once Dolphin Emulator apps have been installed, open it, and then grant access to your device storage. Press the “allow button” in the pop-up menu.
Step 2: Download the GameCube Game ISO File and extract it
Each Nintendo GameCube game title out it is available in a compressed processing file format known as the ISO. APK files are utilized by the Android Operating System. It is, therefore, incompatible with ISO files. To ensure that they are both compatible, the emulator must be installed.
Sometimes, the file you download may not be in ISO format. But, they could have been compressed using the formats of 7z or RAR. So you will need to first extract the file before you will be able to access it with the GameCube emulator Android. It will require an application to extract the file. I would recommend the 7Zipper application, which is available for download at no cost on the Google Play Store.
- Once you download GameCube isos,
- The next step is to download and install 7Zipper from the Google Play Store.
- To allow access to your device’s storage start the 7Zipper App
- The app’s main screen to the folder containing the compressed GameCube ISO file.
- Scroll to the folder to find the compressed 7Zipper file and tap on it.
- Click on the “OK” button to begin the file extraction process (this procedure may take a while);
- You can now launch the ISO file of your game. You can now install the Dolphin Emulator to your Android device and begin playing.
Step 3. Start the Game
Once you have successfully extracted the GameCube ISO files and are prepared to play them, you’ll need to integrate the file with the Dolphin Emulator program. After the emulator has downloaded the game you can launch it, save your data and set control settings.
- Open Dolphin Emulator for Android.
- Click on the “+” icon located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Navigate from the screen to the folder that holds the GameCube ISO files.
- Click the “Select This Directory” icon located at the bottom of the screen to return to the main screen.
- You should now be able look up the Nintendo GameCube title that was just added to the Dolphin Emulator.
- Tap the icon for the game to launch the game. Then, wait.
- You’ll be able to view a representation of the gamepad virtual as it appears on your screen. You can also connect the Bluetooth controller and play the game with physical buttons.
Thank you for taking a look at GameCube games on your Android device. Do share your experience and make a comment. Thanks!